Xero Essentials Training by MKS Group.
When you know your numbers, anything is possible.
Run by our Xero Certified team, our “workshop” training is held in our office in a relaxed and consultative setting.
The workshop training includes and in depth demonstration of –
- Access and login
- 2 Step Authentication
- Xero dashboard
- Navigation of menus
- Automatic bank feeds and set-up
- Bank reconciliation and bank rules
- Customer contacts and settings
- Invoice template and settings
- How to create a customer invoice
- Sending a customer an invoice
- Supplier contacts and settings
- How to create a supplier invoice
- Paying bills
- The essential reports – Debtors, Payables, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet
- Invoice automation
- + more
$275 GST Inclusive
Suite 202A, Level 2 / 12 Hall Street Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
Telephone – 03 9374 8400
- Attendees will need to bring a laptop to use throughout the training, internet access will be provided.
- No Xero login? No worry. Arrive 10 minutes early for easy set-up.
- Workshop is not designed for bookkeepers and accountants, and will not be permitted to attend.
What did previous attendees say about our training
“Kristian is a great presenter and full of information.” Simone Cottom
“I’ve learnt more than I already did.” Rikki Gardner, ACP Worldwide
“It was great to see the capabilities of the system and the ease of use. I was dreading the ‘go live’ date but today has put my mind at ease.” Stacey Morrison, Becks Wiggins Stokes
“Seeing in depth how Xero works and then being able to work out how to apply all the extras to our business. Trainers were amazing.” Leanne Koutoukidis, Total Underground Solutions
“It has saved me time, and taught me more professional ways to get things done for my small business.” Bianca Rattray, Rapid Concrete Developments
“It has given me a good overall introduction to Xero.” Angela Warren, Warren Bookkeeping
“The training will help me keep on top of my business.” Julie Owen, personal trainer
“It demonstrates the benefits of how xero will make our business more efficient and productive.” Teresa Scalogna, Push Mobility
“We understand Xero more and picked up tips.” ACP Worldwide